Assured is looking for a determined, creative and detail-oriented individual to join our Marketing Department as an Associate where they will be working closely to elevate Assured’s brand through content creation and tradeshows. A typical day will include collectively brainstorming and collaborating on all daily, monthly and quarterly Marketing plans as well as organizing and coordinating our local and national tradeshows. A Marketing Associate plays a significant role in expanding and growing our brand and business; their efforts and tactics never go unnoticed.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our Marketing team to develop and execute our Marketing goals.
- Create content for upcoming social media posts, tradeshows, presentations, and in-house projects.
- Oversee conference promotional items: working closely with the Marketing and Sales Team to determine conference requests and re-ordering inventory.
- Help manage and organize paid and organic social media strategies on our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
- Gather and post meaningful content from Assured employees at trade shows, local events and catastrophes; if present, take photos on-site.
- Research industry trends and create best practices for Assured Relocation to increase brand awareness and social presence.
- Study past posts, our customers and social audiences to discover and recommend new strategies and objectives to implement across all social channels.
- Assist in monthly company newsletters.
- Tell the Assured Story in an engaging, fun and shareable way.
What We’d Like You to Have…
- Foundational understanding of social media presence, posting and strategy
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills.
- Self-starter – ability to work independently
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Meet deadlines and execute
- An understanding that social media never sleeps; you may occasionally be working after hours, particularly in crisis situations
- Multitask efficiently and pay close attention to detail
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or work experience equivalent.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have…
- Basic understand of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Google Sheets, Outlook Email)
- Experience managing corporate social accounts
- Digital Marketing experience
- Photoshop experience